Thursday, January 15, 2015

Over Obsessing; Doodel

Recently I have been drawing so much Katarina fanart. If you don't know who Katarina is , it's this amazing champion from League of Legends.
She's a very "easy to master" champion, but to me she's really hard to get used to, Only reason why is because she's very squishy in the  beginning of the game so I get really scared and end up hugging the turrent so I dont feed the enemy team! Of course that ends up making my team mad because they want a fed katarina to destroy the enemy team. I try to get as much practice as possible with Katarina in robot vs team games to try and understand her skills and try to see what works with her the best.
    I have a few friends online who help me out with practicing her and give me a few tips but I think I will not play her for a while untill I can master a middle lane champion.
 My sketch of Katarina !

   










No comments:

Post a Comment