Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Art Project

I've been watching waaaay to much Buzzfeed. Their videos are really funny but I'm not actually sure what they do. Is that bad? Probably. So maybe it's because I'm a girl or because I just want to know about the whole pregnancy deal, I watched this video ; https://youtu.be/3tvegr-O9vI ; It was hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing that I had to show it to a close friend of mine and we just laughed at how much work the "try guys" had to go through and the pain. The guys did learn a lot of stuff, how woman have to deal with 30+ pounds of new body fat and the pangs of hunger they get. To be honest, I think I would rather adopt a child than bear one, mainly because I don't want to deal with the pain and yeah. The pain is just what I don't want to deal with.
 So due to finals, we have begun studying and getting projects. For art class we have to do a 3D version of something/ ANYTHING out of cardboard boxed. Me and my friend were originally going to do the weapon that Diana, a league of legends champion, uses. But then I decided that no, it was way to difficult so of course I'm a huge video game fan and anime fan as well, we decided to create one of Sora's key blade! It's way simpler-er and I think we can use more of the cardboard instead of having to throw it all away.

No comments:

Post a Comment