Friday, May 22, 2015

Seniors; class of 2015.

Graduation for seniors is already here, and I feel so happy for them. I didn't really hold these feelings for the class of 2014 but I feel a lot more closer to the class of 2015 because some of the seniors who have/ are graduating were in my journalism class and just had this presence of a great future. It makes me kind of sad that there wont be people like that next year who have a leadership aura to them. I hope with all my heart that there will be people who have the same aura as them next year, who know how to motivate us into become better people and just understand that Lee can be a better school and that we can rise to the top if we put in effort to make out school better.
         This post is going to be rather short because I dont really know much about the seniors but I hope that they have a bright future ahead of themselves, that they achieve all of their goals, become healthy and well I hope that their upcoming days are days that they will want to remember for a very long time

No comments:

Post a Comment