I put aside all the negative things people kept saying about Lee and concentrated on my school work. I'm not someone popular but I made friends that I talk to while I pass the hallway. During my sophomore year I made more friends and told myself I was not going to be so timid and quiet, that I would make friends that we're or are complete opposites of me. I met Russel, Natalia, Jose, Diego, Jennifer, Yennifer, Juliette, and many other people. They are either positive, quiet, talkative, or just outgoing. I am grateful to Lee for allowing me to meet people who are different from me. Oh and I'm grateful for meeting Mary Manghaucing, She's a little small Asian girl who has become someone I care for and don't want people to harm her because to me she's like a delicate little sister, even though she is a year older than me, so thank you for always being kind to me and making me feel like an older sister!
Wednesday, May 20, 2015
Thank you Lee!
Wow, the year has gone by so fast... I kinda don't want school to end but it has to end at some point,right? Soon I'll be a Junior and will be looked upon as "Senpai" Oh god. I'm such a weirdo that I believe that people would call me that, Ha! With only having a week left I feel pressured by my school work. To know that I did learn something and that what I was doing in class was worth it, that my grades do mean something. Some people will probably think differently but I want to graduate with good grades, because believe it or not middle school was my "rebellious" stage. I went to ISS (In School Suspension ?? ) and a few other things, mainly because I did not turn in my homework and because my grades, were of course were going down the drain. I got a wake up call and started working harder on my last year of middle school and left with good grades, but I wasn't able to get into my first choice of high school. I came to Lee knowing that it was not the best school I should attend and that many of the students did drugs or were in gangs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment