Summer is nearing, and the question that keeps popping up in my head is "what will you do?".
I keep wondering if my parents will allow me to finally start working or if I will spend time playing games like every summer. It bugs me that I am spending my youth doing nothing,but just sitting down in front of the computer watching random people earn money for doing the exact same thing. Is that wrong? I'm not sure if it's jealousy or envy...
Apart from that I think I will actually start drawing this summer. I've started getting back into drawing/painting, because of that I'm going to ask my parents if they can get me a new drawing tablet. I've had mine for like three years now, that's a really long time! It's a nice tablet but I feel like something new would be so much better in allowing me to improve. :). Even if many artist say that I'ts all about your skill and not the tablets, well I beg to differ. My opinion is that if you get better equipment you will feel like you're improving, but yeah, just my opinion.
Current Drawing I have done during the weekend ;

No comments:
Post a Comment