I finished my speech for my speech class, and to be completely honest, I felt so scared going up there. I was scared that people would not find my speech interesting so to me, my words felt really rambled and after finishing my heart started beating really fast and my face felt hot. I've never felt this way before but after giving this speech of something ; I found myself being very passionate about, I felt really nervous to the point of me almost hyperventilating.
I actually hope that my classmates found my speech to be interesting and for them to feel grateful of their education, because many of the students at lee don't study as hard as South Korean students do. Of course it's all due to their culture and how they were taught from a small age. South Koreans are taught that their parents and adults should always be respected and for them to be obedient people. In short I hope that my classmates have learned maybe one or two things about a different country's education system and how it affects their Mental and physical health.
No comments:
Post a Comment