FINALS. That horrible week of school where you have to remember what you learned in these past few months and if you don't remember, well, you fail you're classes and don't get credit! How I dread these up coming weeks, I don't think I can deal with having to cram up so much information and having to study. I think I'm going to have to start studying next week... the earlier I start the more I will try and remember... right? Hopefully, studying can be such a pain because it get's in between my free time. What do I want, better grades or to become more of a NEET by staying home and playing games in the dark? Actually, I think I will study, yeah that sounds so much better.
In other news, I'm still not sure if I will be returning to Lee next year, today my parents have decided to go looking for other apartments near Lee, we went around but we couldn't really find a place that suited our living expenses or accommodate 5-6 people. Eeek! our family is really big, that includes my niece. I actually want to stay at Lee but I don't want to stay either, mainly because next year's schedule is going to be super packed and I don't think I would really enjoy that...agh. Hopefully the faculty and the principle notice that they are giving us to many classes to take in one day.
No comments:
Post a Comment