I'm panicking. School is almost ending and today we went over the history test review, and guess what? I didn't remember much from what I learned in the past couple of months. I'm panicking, I have this huge fear that I'm going to be failing my classes and that I wont have good grades to be able to pass the grade and, oh my, I don't know if I can deal with that so soon. I know I said I was going to study but I started to play a new game so studying has been moved to the back of my head. Gaming is fun but it makes me feel like I have more of a life online than in real life so that just makes me even more depressed, yet I don't do anything about it... Also fun fact I learned, next year we are not having a new schedule, I heard we were getting out at 3:15, but turns out that we are actually getting out at the same time. This makes me question weather I want to attend Lee or go to a new school.
It's hard giving a teen this huge option, "Do you want to go to a school where you know no one?" Of course not! I want to stay with my friends and laugh at lunch over stupid things. I'm debating weather I want to attend Lee next year, but chances are I will return. Since I dont think I can give up on such kind friends who accept me for who I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment