The hobbit and The lord of the ring are such great movies. I dont know why, maybe it's because I'm a total nerd who just enjoys watching fantasy/action movies. It may seem kind of dumb but I just cant help but enjoy these type of movies! Movies that show a different type of Universe (?). I just enjoy watching movies that show a different world, medieval and how they would survive by fighting. One of my close friends. Diego allowed me to borrow his movie "The Hobbit the battle of the five armies" and truthfully I just cant help but love it!
These are the types of movies that make me sit down on the couch for hours and hours to just learn about a fantasy realms where people fight for land and what they believe is right. It's kind of a part of history that just never happened. It makes me want to travel there and become an adventurer to learn of the many places, maybe some day I will get to travel the world and learn of countries "medieval" history.
No comments:
Post a Comment