Thursday, May 14, 2015
Family is important.
Oh god, music has such a strong presence to me. It makes me feel super sad and happy at the most of random times. I was listening a song by an artist (not sure what her/his name was) and the song has such a deep meaning behind it. The music video is about the a woman getting married, it shows her at a young age getting hurt and how her mom would take care of her. It began showing the "bad" parts of her youth, when she started getting into fights over silly things, such as what she would wear and what not. It kinda reminded me of ... well me. Me and my mom fight over the most stupidest things but we make up after a while because I just cant stay mad at my mom for long, she always finds a way to make me smile. The video made me really teary eyed and just, feel things that I try to not feel that often. I started watching another video after that, the singer Kim Bum Soo has such beautiful vocals. This song is mainly about missing your family; when you start to grow up you end up not having time for your family anymore so sometimes you end up eating alone. When you eat alone you start missing a homemade meal because it makes you feel like you're home with your family holding a nice conversation. https://youtu.be/PZ1FeDkKj1c .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment