At first I thought that doing blogs was going to be a bit hard, but turns out that it's not that bad. I actually run a tumblr blog but I rarely use it , plus most of the time I just spend my time designing it so it's not like I do much on it. Blog's shouldn't be super personal but It's a bit hard since there isn't much to talk about. So i'll just type away things that I have seen, things like couples going out, foods that I want to try and dreams that I have but am to scared to try and achieve.
First of all , I'm actually really happy for some of the couples in my school, they are cute and what-not. YET, i'm kinda tired? annoyed? how they cant keep their mouths away from each other! I'm happy for y'all,that you guys miss each other so much and just enjoy being with each other but please, please,please, please, please think about us, lonely people, when you guys show so much affection with each other. To some of us, what we see isn't something we would actually like to see every class period when you go look for your special person.
Then again, I'm just voicing out the opinion of maybe, 1/3 of the people in my school? Who knows. As I'm typing this my fingers tips are in pain keyboards are so painful for me since I'm so used to using a laptop's keyboard. That's it for now... I miss my laptop!

No comments:
Post a Comment